Each New Year comes full of promise. enVista is proud that we were able to deliver on the promises we made to our valuable clients and ourselves throughout 2014. Ensuring we go further in 2015, we’re publicly declaring some of our New Year’s resolutions and will hold ourselves accountable for meeting (and exceeding) them. Of course, at the top of the list is thanking all of our clients, readers and employees for making 2014 a great year.
1. We will maintain our focus on improving workforce productivity for our clients. Eliminating waste in the warehouse, DC or retail setting, enVista cares about your workforce and how best to optimize it to improve your bottom lines.
2. enVista will help you evaluate your current facility design and discover pivotal areas integral to long term growth. We will work to be your trusted partner from facility design through building completion.
3. We promise to provide better omni-channel inventory visibility using order management systems and warehouse management systems (WMS) to leverage inventory from warehouses, DCs and retail stores to help your business build a better omni-channel infrastructure that promotes customer satisfaction.
4. Further integration of ERP applications will make for a leaner, more cohesive 2015. Using Microsoft Dynamics® AX, enVista will help your company develop an ecosystem that allows all channels of your supply chain to function seamlessly.
Distribution Center Leaders’ 4 Biggest Pain Points & How to Overcome Them: Labor Edition [eBook]
Download our ebook, Inventory: The First LEAN Waste, to learn why inventory is described as the FIRST lean waste and more.
5. Our freight audit and payment team will deliver cost-cutting auditing services while providing you with data-driven and budget-forward results that can help improve business intelligence and your organization’s bottom line for years to come.
6. We will improve inbound transportation visibility and control by delivering comprehensive vendor partner management capabilities. We will leverage alternate strategies with freight POs, goods in transit and EDI to produce noticeable savings and results.
7. Our technology services will continue to pursue vigorous system protection, which eradicates viruses, spyware and malicious software aimed at compromising best practices. IT health system checks and synergetic software suites will help all corners of your company to present the best version of your business to employees and customers.
8. We will listen – really listen to your business goals and help you take an objective look at your operations to determine where and how process improvements can be made to dramatically impact your business results. We are in this for the long term. Across our organization, we care about you and we hold ourselves accountable for your success.
With the New Year comes new opportunities for enVista to improve your supply chain operations, while we continue to push forward with innovative solutions Let us put our resolutions to work for you!
Happy New Year from all of us at enVista!