With the amount of data continuing to rise and data sources rising exponentially, companies are turning to Dynamics 365 as a single source of clean, quality data. However, if not managed carefully, application and data integrations can become one of the largest costs associated with a Dynamics 365 (D365) Finance and Operations implementation. Each integration approach has its own strengths and weaknesses that must be considered, including varying benefits in terms of industry best practices, use case applicability and enterprise-level considerations.
Fortunately, D365 F&O integrations offer a wide variety of frameworks, each with a unique set of application and use case pros, cons and considerations. enVista’s D365 consultants can help you to avoid common integration pitfalls so that your organization has an accurate view of all company data across multiple applications. Our consultants help companies migrate and integrate all types of applications and data, from customer profiles to sales figures. Successful, comprehensive migrations lead to a better user experience. At enVista, we have several migration recommendations, including:
- Engage stakeholders from across the organization early
- Manage expectations closely
- Make productivity optimization across your organization a top priority, regardless of how things were done in the past
- Start with the most integral needs of stakeholders and work from there
- Implement user adoption strategies and rigorous training to increase buy-in
- Manage deadlines carefully, remembering that in any successful implementation, people rather than technology lead the way